"The ideals of Christianity have not been tried and found wanting; they have been found difficult, and left untried." -G.K. Chesterton

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

My First Thoughts...

Well, I have to admit that M@'s idea was so good that I just had to copy him. This will be a place for me to post things that I do/make/read/think/etc. but that I don't want to flood your email boxes with. This will also be a source of information my life in general, in case I don't have the time to email every person who I know or if I don't have access to email at the time. I do not intend to use this as an excuse to not keep in touch, however ;-) I hope that this will be fun and informative. Enjoy...

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Thanks for the look! Keep checking back, I'm working on my template and I plan to add a lot of stuff in the next few days...

8:34 PM  
Blogger Katanna said...

Welcome to the W. W. W. as a blogger... umm... ya...

Matthew

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home